More Engagement, More Leads, More Deals: All-New Autotrader Delivering More Value for Dealers – shared by BuyTrucks.ca
More Engagement, More Leads, More Deals: All-New Autotrader Delivering More Value for Dealers
ATLANTA, Aug. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Six months into its dramatic transformation, Autotrader is delivering the more dynamic car-shopping experience it pledged to car buyers and dealers at the beginning of 2018. For consumers, the optimizations have yielded a faster and more personalized online shopping experience with true price transparency, contributing to increases in traffic and overall site satisfaction on desktop and mobile devices. These consumer-driven enhancements have led to better exposure and attributable value for dealers with increased engagement of vehicle inventory, higher quality leads, and considerable growth in high-impact value activities, such as phone calls leads, emails leads, chats and texts. Online deal-making also has seen significant engagement with more shoppers initiating their deals directly from Autotrader vehicle detail pages (VDPs) with the ease of Cox Automotive’s new Accelerate digital retailing platform.
“Autotrader’s faster, more personalized online shopping and buying experience is delivering the best of both worlds, helping meet evolving consumer expectations and improving client performance,” said Jessica Stafford, senior vice president and general manager of Autotrader. “Driven by a substantial increase in overall site satisfaction, Autotrader is offering more value than ever before, raising the bar when it comes to generating the highest quality leads to dealers that are converting to real deals.”
All-New Autotrader Highlights from Q2 2018:
- Improving Site Satisfaction with Mobile-First Experience: Over the last year, site satisfaction is up 13 percent and the mobile-first experience drove nearly 200,000 more shoppers to inventory in the month of June alone.
- Driving Better Engagement with Relevant Search: Autotrader’s mobile-first and relevant search experience are working together to deliver simplified listings and inventory faster. This increased conversions 18 percent year-over-year, equivalent to 1.8 million more VDPs in the month of June.
- Online Deal-Making with Accelerate: Car-buying activity using the Accelerate tool on Autotrader listings was up 37 percent month-over-month in May 2018, with 5 percent of total traffic initiating deals. In June 2018, nearly 3,300 shoppers submitted deals directly from Autotrader VDPs.
- Generating More Leads with High-Impact Value Activities: Comparing January through June 2018 to the same time frame last year, phone, email, chat and text leads spiked, resulting in 60,000 more leads.
- Delivering Price Confidence with Kelley Blue Book: When Kelley Blue Book® Price Advisor was visible on an Autotrader VDPs, engagement soared with cars priced in the green Fair Market Range, receiving 40 percent more dealer website clicks; 50 percent more emails; 50 percent more map views; and 70 percent more saves than vehicles priced in the red above Fair Market Range.
For more information on the All-New Autotrader, visit https://b2b.autotrader.com/all-new/.
For more information and news from Autotrader, visit press.autotrader.com, follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Autotrader_com (or @Autotrader_com), Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/autotrader_com/ (or @autotrader_com), like our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/autotrader/, add us on Snapchat (@Autotrader_com), and get updates at Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Autotrader.
Autotrader is the most visited third-party car shopping site, with the most engaged audience of in-market shoppers. As the foremost authority on automotive consumer insights and expert in online and mobile marketing, Autotrader makes the car shopping experience easy and fun for today’s empowered consumer looking to find or sell the perfect new, used or Certified Pre-Owned car. Using technology, shopper insights and local market guidance, Autotrader’s comprehensive marketing solutions guide dealers to personalized digital marketing strategies that grow brand, drive traffic and connect the online and in-store shopping experience. Autotrader is a Cox Automotive™ brand. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information, please visit http://press.autotrader.com.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, 40,000 auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
For further information: Andrew Nicolai, 949-293-5241, email@example.com; Brenna Buehler, 909-225-4643, firstname.lastname@example.org; Nichole Mrasek, 404-568-6352, email@example.com
Top Certified Pre-Owned Deals for September 2018 According to Autotrader – shared by BuyTrucks.ca
ATLANTA, Sept. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — This time of year the automotive market is dominated byRead More
Autotrader’s Top SUV and Minivan Picks Make the Grade for Every Parent This Back-to-School Season – shared by BuyTrucks.ca
Autotrader’s Top SUV and Minivan Picks Make the Grade for Every Parent This Back-to-School SeasonRead More