Lost Income/Wages During Your Auto Injury Settlement- Phoenix Personal Injury Attorney
► Subscribe to Our Channel Here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMw3SPudN1d7Zb596Blj5wg?sub_confirmation=1
Attorney, Brian Riley, discusses how you can get paid back for your lost income from work when involved in an auto accident- aka LOST WAGES.
3 quick examples of LOST WAGE:
1) Your car accident caused you to miss a few hours or even an entire day from work.
2) You have to leave work early for a chiropractic or physical therapy appointment.
3) You can no longer work because of your injury. Perhaps you’re a painter and you injured your shoulder.
3 Things you NEED to do in order to recover these wages:
1) Get a doctors note stating that you missed or are missing work due to the injury from the accident.
2) Signature from your supervisor stating that you missed time from work due to the accident. Click here to download our easy-to-follow LOST WAGES FORM:
3) Paystubs showing that you were not paid for the missed time for work.
DOWNLOAD THE VERIFCATION OF LOST WAGES FORM HERE: https://goo.gl/x73Z9b
Please contact us with any questions:
Connect with Zanes Law here:
Verification of lost wages form: https://goo.gl/x73Z9b
#cars #trucks #lawyers #accidentlawyer #caraccidents #truckaccidents #accidentattorney
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Personal Injury/Accident Attorney Video Intro/Commercial HD
source #cars #trucks #lawyers #accidentlawyer #caraccidents #truckaccidents #accidentattorney Republished by Blog Post Promoter
NYC Car Accident Lawyer- Attorney Paul Oliveri- Call 800-427-9546
http://oliveriandschwartz.com/ The five boroughs of New York are home to 11 million people. Every day,Read More