How To Install Replace Fix Windshield Wiper Transmission 2004-08 Ford F150
1A Auto shows you how to repair, install, fix, change or replace a broken, bent, damaged, failing or squeaking windshield wiper transmission. This video is applicable to the 04, 05, 06, 07, 08 Ford F150.
1. Removing the Wiper Arm 0:40
2. Removing the Cowl Panels 1:02
3. Removing the Transmission 2:21
4. Removing the Transmission Motor 2:57
5. Installing the Transmission Motor 3:41
6. Installing the Transmission 4:30
7. Testing the Transmission 5:20
8. Installing the Cowl Panels 5:28
9. Reinstalling the Wiper Arms 6:52
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.
The best ford trucks – How To Install Replace Fix Windshield Wiper Transmission 2004-08 Ford F150 #buy the #Best #Ford #trucks
Certified PreOwned – 2014 Ford F-150 XLT – TT31180A
Stock # TT31180A To schedule a Test Drive or if you would like more informationRead More